All property photos
Tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac in one of Tiburon's most coveted neighborhoods, this stunning single-family home spans approximately 4,244-square feet of sunlit space. Bordered in hydrangeas, a lush front walk welcomes guests with a shingled façade that echoes with timeless, Nantucket-style nostalgia. Impeccably crafted, this modern masterpiece has been thoughtfully reimagined with endless windows, skylights, and French doors to create seamless indoor/outdoor flow.
A voluminous, two-story entryway punctuated in glossy hardwoods has been appointed with a sweeping staircase that leads upward. Continuing onward, a stunning chef’s kitchen with coffered ceilings, stainless-steel appliances, and a floating granite island adjoins a fireplace-clad family room that opens to a sunny patio and pool. Perfect for both entertaining and everyday living, a formal dining room with custom built-ins and French doors joins a recessed living room with soaring ceilings, fireplace, and cozy media area.
A duo of sliding barn doors divides the main living area from a trio of first-floor bedrooms, including a spacious ensuite bedroom with vaulted ceilings and two additional bedrooms serviced by a stunning marble-cladded bathroom. Upstairs, an expansive master suite offers the ultimate escape, furnished with vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, alfresco balcony, and newly remodeled spa-like master bath with freestanding tub and waterfall shower. A flexible fifth bedroom lies adjacent to the master suite, easily converted into a perfect home office or nursery.
An entertainer’s dream, this stunning home is equipped with a Zen-like center atrium at the front. Deliberately designed with a multitude of French doors, both levels open seamlessly to a sunny backyard with a beautiful pool and spacious patio and decks. Effortlessly livable, exceptionally private, and bordered by mature trees and landscaping, this charming home offers the perfect retreat in a time of stay-at-home living. Equipped with an expansive laundry/utility room, two-car garage, and ample storage space, this special home is just minutes from Tiburon's award-winning schools, waterfront eateries, and a short drive to San Francisco and neighboring wine country.
- Set on a quiet cul-de-sac in on of Tiburon's most coveted neighborhoods
- Beautifully appointed home with finest attention to detail and finish
- 5 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms
- Light-soaked home with endless windows, skylights and French doors
- Seamless indoor/outdoor flow
- Hardwoods, vaulted ceilings and custom fixtures/finishes throughout
- Kitchen with coffered ceilings, stainless-steel appliances, and granite island
- Formal living room with soaring ceilings, fireplace, and media area
- 3 bedrooms on main level, including an oversized ensuite bedroom
- Upstairs master suite with vaulted ceilings, fireplace, balcony, and newly remodeled master bath
- Perfect for entertaining and everyday living, equipped with pool, patio and abundant deck space
- Furnished with a spacious 2-car garage and ample storage space
- 4,244+/- sq. ft. per Open Homes floor plan
- Close to award-winning schools and Downtown Tiburon's charming restaurants and shops
Tiburon’s waterfront location makes it a prime destination for Marin County homebuyers. For a town of less than 10,000 residents, Tiburon offers a variety of activities that belies its small size. The annual Tiburon International Film Festival brings films from around the world. Residents enjoy shopping in the elegant boutiques along Ark Row, a leafy, block-long enclave of tiny shops that were once floating arks, and dining at the excellent restaurants along Main Street. For the nautically inclined, Tiburon's Corinthian Yacht Club hosts races on the bay. Ferries to San Francisco and Angel Island State Park leave from the dock at Tiburon. Tiburon's parks are strung out like pearls on a necklace along the water’s edge. Blackie's Pasture, named after an old swaybacked horse that once lived here, is a popular spot for hikers, joggers, bikers, moms with strollers, and dog walkers. On weekends, the parks fill up with soccer players of all ages.